Gujarat Board Class 12 Results Decade High, But Admission Rush In GU Commerce Colleges Likely Not Possible; Here Is Why - Vibes Of India

Gujarat News, Gujarati News, Latest Gujarati News, Gujarat Breaking News, Gujarat Samachar.

Latest Gujarati News, Breaking News in Gujarati, Gujarat Samachar, ગુજરાતી સમાચાર, Gujarati News Live, Gujarati News Channel, Gujarati News Today, National Gujarati News, International Gujarati News, Sports Gujarati News, Exclusive Gujarati News, Coronavirus Gujarati News, Entertainment Gujarati News, Business Gujarati News, Technology Gujarati News, Automobile Gujarati News, Elections 2022 Gujarati News, Viral Social News in Gujarati, Indian Politics News in Gujarati, Gujarati News Headlines, World News In Gujarati, Cricket News In Gujarati

Gujarat Board Class 12 Results Decade High, But Admission Rush In GU Commerce Colleges Likely Not Possible; Here Is Why

| Updated: June 5, 2022 08:53

The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on Saturday declared Class 12 general stream results. The admission procedures for the undergrads will soon be started by Gujarat University.

This year the results of the general stream were declared for over four lakh students, who appeared in the exams. The state on Saturday reported its highest pass percentage of the decade with 86.91 per cent, which is the highest in the last 13 years.

According to the sources, even with this state of the results statistics, the admission procedures for the commerce colleges, affiliated with Gujarat University, will not witness much rush. This is because there are over 3,000 seats vacant in the commerce colleges due to mass promotion awarded to the 2021 batch of students.

The commerce colleges affiliated with Gujarat University offer over 40,000 seats for commerce degrees like B.COM, BBA and BCA and over 40,000 students of Ahmedabad city and rural passed the board exams. Generally, around 30 per cent of total passed students take their admissions to the colleges affiliated with Gujarat University while the remaining 70 per cent of passed students take their admissions with other universities.

However, Gujarat University is yet to begin the admission procedures for commerce colleges. The university conducts this admission procedure by hiring an agency and hiring an agency generally takes around a month to get on board after following tendering to shortlisting procedures. According to the sources, the hiring procedure for an agency will be started nearby next week by the university.

Notably, other private educational players have lately shown up in the city and over 15 private universities have already started admission procedures by distributing the forms to the students.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d