Gujarat Government Provides 30% Market Promotion Assitance To Khadi This Year

| Updated: October 1, 2022 7:25 pm

Gujarat chief minister Bhupendra Patel has announced the decision to provide additional 10% special market promotion assistance on Khadi on the occasion of Azadi’s Amrit Mahotsav.

Responding to the call of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to buy more Khadi, Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel has decided to provide economic support to the rural artisans of the hinterland involved in Khadi weaving of Khadi products, to increase the sale of Khadi in the state.

On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, 30 percent special market promotion assistance will be provided in Khadi and Polyvastra. The special market incentive assistance will be available on the production cost of Khadi and polyvastra for a period from 1-10-2022 to 31-10-2022.

Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has called for use of khadi and implored the people to buy more Khadi during festivals and social events while addressing the large gathering at the recently held ‘Khadi Utsav’ in Ahmedabad to widely promote ‘Khadi for Fashion-Khadi for Nation’.

At present, 20% of special market promotion assistance has already been provided by the state government, with the additional 10% assistance, customers will be benefitted of a total of 30% special market promotion assistance in Gujarat this year.

Also Read: CM Bhupendra Patel Meets Satvara Community, Promises Upliftment Of All Social Classes

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *