With the festive season approaching, Gujarat Government has made a few announcements that are in favour of people this time. Keeping in mind the rejoice and festivity of Diwali, here are the announcements made by the government.
- The timing of night curfew in the state to be from 12 midnight- 6 am to 1 am-5 am for one month starting Oct 30
- Programs during Hindu New Year can include up to 400 people
- The cinema halls can be continued with 100 percent capacity
- 8 Change in the time of night curfew in the corporation
- The night curfew was reduced from 1 pm to 5 am
- As per the rules, the Spa Sentry will remain open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m
Since Diwali is one of the most important festivals of the state when people get together to celebrate Lord Ram’s return to Ayodhya with food and festivities, these new rules will surely bring joy among Gujaratis awaiting to celebrate the luminous festival.