The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the much-awaited SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 today, November 21. Candidates who appeared in the Probationary Officer (PO) examination can check their results from the official website at https://bank.sbi/web/careers/crpd/po-pre-2023
- SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023 was conducted on November 01, 04, and 06.
- Candidates can access their results by logging in with their ‘Roll Number or Registration Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ on the official portal.
- Shortlisted candidates will qualify for the SBI PO Mains Exam 2023 scheduled for December 05, 2023.
- SBI aims to fill 2000 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) through this recruitment drive.
How to Check SBI PO Prelims Scorecard 2023
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in/web/careers (You can directly check result from this link too: https://bank.sbi/web/careers/crpd/po-pre-2023)
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Current Openings’ section and search for ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officer (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/PO/2023-24/19)’.
- Click on the link to download the ‘PO Prelims Result 2023’.
- Enter your ‘Registration Number/Roll Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ on the new page.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Phase II: SBI PO Main Examination
The PO Main examination will be conducted online and will consist of objective questions for 200 marks and descriptive tests for 50 marks. The descriptive test will be held immediately after the objective test, and candidates will have to type their answers on the computer.
Phase III: Final Phase of PO Recruitment Examination
The final phase of the PO recruitment examination consists of a Psychometric Test followed by a Group Exercise and Interview.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q 1. When is the SBI PO Main Examination scheduled, and what does it entail?
The SBI PO Main Examination is scheduled for December 05, 2023. It comprises objective questions for 200 marks and descriptive tests for 50 marks. The descriptive test will follow the objective test, and candidates will have to type their answers on the computer.
Q 2. What is the structure of the final phase of the SBI PO recruitment examination?
The final phase of the SBI PO recruitment examination consists of three components:
- Psychometric Test
- Group Exercise
Q 3. How many vacancies does the State Bank of India aim to fill through the SBI PO recruitment drive?
The State Bank of India intends to fill a total of 2000 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) through the ongoing recruitment drive. Candidates shortlisted in the preliminary round will proceed to the next stage, the SBI PO Main Exam 2023.
The SBI PO recruitment process is a multi-stage exam that assesses candidates’ aptitude and suitability for the role of a Probationary Officer in India’s largest public sector bank. Candidates who have cleared the preliminary stage should now focus on preparing for the main examination.