A horrible accident has taken place in Nava Naroda of Ahmedabad. The fire that broke out after a blast due to a short circuit in the AC killed a 32-year-old man and his 18-month-old son sleeping in the bedroom.
The Krishnanagar police are investigating the mater of accidental death. The police said that they would take the help of FSL also.
Shaileshbhai Natwarbhai Patel (aged 32) living with his wife and 18-month-old son Priyan in Srihari Estate near Madhuvan Glory in Nava Naroda area was the victim of the incident on 27th September at four o’clock in the evening.
Shaileshbhai and his eighteen-month-old son Priyan were sleeping with the AC on in their bedroom. There was a short circuit in the AC and blast and fire erupted with it. Priyan and his father Shaileshbhai suffered burning injuries. Before they could realize much, fire has encompassed the whole room.
When the people around came to know, they were taken out of the bedroom and the fire department was also informed. Shaileshbhai and his son Priyan (aged 18 months) were shifted to Civil Hospital for treatment. The doctors on duty declared 18-month-old Priyan dead and started the treatment of his father Shaileshbhai had started. However, Shaileshbhai also succumbed due to burns at 12:30 pm.
Krishnanagar PI A J Chauhan said that the help of FSL will be taken.
Also Read: Former Tata Sons Chairman Cyrus Mistry Killed in Car Accident