Ahmedabad Fireman Dies Of Electric Shock In Bird Rescue Bid - Vibes Of India

Gujarat News, Gujarati News, Latest Gujarati News, Gujarat Breaking News, Gujarat Samachar.

Latest Gujarati News, Breaking News in Gujarati, Gujarat Samachar, ગુજરાતી સમાચાર, Gujarati News Live, Gujarati News Channel, Gujarati News Today, National Gujarati News, International Gujarati News, Sports Gujarati News, Exclusive Gujarati News, Coronavirus Gujarati News, Entertainment Gujarati News, Business Gujarati News, Technology Gujarati News, Automobile Gujarati News, Elections 2022 Gujarati News, Viral Social News in Gujarati, Indian Politics News in Gujarati, Gujarati News Headlines, World News In Gujarati, Cricket News In Gujarati

Ahmedabad Fireman Dies Of Electric Shock In Bird Rescue Bid

| Updated: January 16, 2024 16:43

At a time when the Gujarat government is promoting Karuna Abhiyan to save and care for sick and injured birds in the state, a fire department personnel lost his life while rescuing a trapped bird in Ahmedabad.

The incident occurred on Tuesday near Dev Residency on Bopal Ghuma Road when the fireman, in an attempt to rescue the bird, touched another nearby high-tension line.

The victim has been identified as Anil Parmar, a fire brigade employee originally from Sanand. He leaves behind his wife and a young child.

The officers and employees of the fire brigade promptly reached Bopal upon receiving information about the incident. An investigation has been initiated to determine how the fire personnel reached the site and commenced work without isolating the high-tension wire.

According to information, the fire brigade team received a call that reported a bird trapped on a high-tension wire line near Dev Residency on the Bopal-Ghuma Road. Parmar, along with his team, responded to the bird rescue call.

Unfortunately, while attempting to retrieve the bird, Anil Parmar’s hand touched the high-tension wire, that soon engulfed him in fire. Despite immediate efforts by his colleagues to save him, he could not be rescued.

The fire men at the scene attempted to lower him down with a rope, but their efforts were in vain. Chief Fire Officer Jayesh Khadia, along with the Deputy Municipal Commissioner and other officials, was promptly informed about the incident, who rushed to the spot.

When responding to a rescue call, the standard procedure is to shut down the high-tension wire line. An inquiry has been launched to investigate the circumstances leading to this tragic incident, including determining who authorised the operation without isolating the high-tension line.

Also Read: Gujarat Govt Readies New Policy For E-Waste Management

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *