1) Uddhav Thackeray to go live on Facebook at 9.30 pm, Wednesday
2) Uddhav Thackeray must prove tomorrow that his government still has a majority, the Supreme Court ruled tonight. Mr Thackeray is scheduled to deliver a speech on Facebook Live at 9.30, as speculation builds around whether he will now resign.
3) Result of tomorrow’s vote will be subject to outcome of writ petition: In its verdict, the Supreme Court held that the no-trust vote will be held tomorrow, but the parties can file a rejoinder within two days. “We will hear the plea on merits along with other cases on 11 July. The result of tomorrow’s floor test will be subject to the final outcome of the writ petition,” the court observed.
4) Jailed NCP leaders Nawab Malik, Anil Deshmukh will be allowed to vote in the floor test, Thursday
5) The rebel camp flew to Goa in a SpiceJet flight Wednesday evening
Also Read: SC Verdict: Maha Floor Test Will Take Place Thursday; Final Verdict July 11