If you have a business idea, you should consider registering it with the Shark Tank India Audition 2023. The best part about registering is that it allows you to seek financial and legal assistance from India’s Big Investors.
Shark Tank Season 2 of India premiered on Sony Entertainment Television on January 2. The startup reality television series provides a platform to budding entrepreneurs to pitch their business ideas to a panel of investors or “sharks”.
The investors or “sharks” on the second edition of Shark Tank India include Anupam Mittal of Shaadi.com, Ghazal Alagh of Mamaearth, Peyush Bansal of Lenskart, Aman Gupta of Boat and Vineeta Singh of Sugar Cosmetics, along with CarDekho co-founder and CEO Amit Jain – who was brought in to replace Ashneer Grover.
Also Read: Shark Tank S2: Patil Kaki Grabs Attention With Her Tasty Homemade Food’s Pitches
Here’s our list of Shark Tank India Registration requirements.
Here Is How You Can Register For Shark Tank India
- Log on to www.sharktank.sonyliv.com or download the SonyLIV app.
- Enter your mobile number to generate a six-digit OTP (one-time password).
- Submit the OTP and choose your preferred language that is English or Hindi.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, you will be directed to an online registration form.
- Next comes the page with the instructions. Read it thoroughly and click on “start”.
- Complete filling out the profile information form, including the boxes that are mandatory to be filled.
- Then, the form called About your business, where you have to describe your business model and make the pitch by providing as much information as you can and are willing to share to enable the show organisers to assess your business idea.
- In one sentence describe your business idea also 250 words summary of the business plan is also needed. You can also upload photos of your product if there are any.
Also Read: Shark Tank India Season 2: Unstop Wins Rs 2 Cr Deal From 4 Sharks
What Are The Benefits Of Joining Shark Tank India, Here Are The Following Reasons:
- To Exposure the world’s most successful entrepreneurs.
- To get an opportunity to develop and launch your business with the help of some of the country’s top investors.
- The opportunity to network with and learn from other entrepreneurs and investors.
- The opportunity to present your company to a large audience.
- Support from the Shark Tank India team, who will advise and guide you as your business grows.
- Regular programme updates, including access to exclusive content and opportunities.
Also Read: Shark Tank India’s Pitchers Talk About How To Pitch Good Start-Up Stories…
Also Read: Shark Tank Contestant Wants To Buy Byju’s One Day
The Steps For How To Apply For Shark Tank India Registration Form Online?
- You must download the Sony Liv app in order to register, as the application form is only available on this app.
- You can sign up using your mobile number here.
- Locate the Shark tank, which is accessible via the app.
- Now, on the website’s homepage, there is a link to the application form.
- The application form will then open after you select that link.
- After that, carefully read the application form and fill out all of the required information about yourself.
- There is a submit option below the application form; click on it to submit the application form.
- Your registration is complete once you have completed the submission process.
Also Read:Ahmedabad-Based Startup ‘Bullspree’ Receives Rs 26.22 Cr Valuation In Shark Tank India S2
Mandatory Details Which Are Required To Fill In The Registration Form
- First Name of the candidate.
- Last Name of the candidate.
- Age of candidate.
- DOB (Date of Birth).
- Active Mobile number.
- Valid Email Id.
- Upload Image.
- Fill in business details.
- Any other details.
Also Read: Shark Tank India S2: Entrepreneur Alleges Online Harassment After Episode Airing
Shark Tank India Audition Process
The entire process is divided into 3 phases –
In Phase 1 of the audition, you will be asked for basic information about you and your business.
For Phase 2, the selectors will get to know about you and your business in detail. For that, you need to be prepared with all your key business metrics in order to fill in this form.
And last, phase 3, where you will be called to a certain city by the show’s team for an in-person interview, where the team will assess you and your business and if you are shortlisted, you will be invited to the studio shoot in Mumbai where you will get to pitch your business directly to our Sharks.
In a nutshell, the Shark Tank TV show is about business/entrepreneurship and startups. This “Shark Tank” has emerged in our country, and it features sharks who propose and welcome entrepreneurs who share successful business ideas. If these ideas are profitable, the applicants may receive cash prizes (Funds) as well as a proposal to launch their company at this show. This will undoubtedly be beneficial to each individual’s bright future. Shark Tank’s casting staff is looking for aspiring businessmen who can share their brilliant ideas.
Also Read: Urban-20 City Sherpas Gather In Ahmedabad To Discuss Sustainable Urban Development