Tata Consultancy Services Expects Employees to Return to Offices

Gujarat News, Gujarati News, Latest Gujarati News, Gujarat Breaking News, Gujarat Samachar.

Latest Gujarati News, Breaking News in Gujarati, Gujarat Samachar, ગુજરાતી સમાચાર, Gujarati News Live, Gujarati News Channel, Gujarati News Today, National Gujarati News, International Gujarati News, Sports Gujarati News, Exclusive Gujarati News, Coronavirus Gujarati News, Entertainment Gujarati News, Business Gujarati News, Technology Gujarati News, Automobile Gujarati News, Elections 2022 Gujarati News, Viral Social News in Gujarati, Indian Politics News in Gujarati, Gujarati News Headlines, World News In Gujarati, Cricket News In Gujarati

Tata Consultancy Services Expects Employees to Return to Offices

| Updated: October 12, 2022 18:14

Tata Consultancy Services is pulling all stops to get employees back to offices, referring them to in-house doctors to seek a work-from-home on medical grounds. For those seeking to work from home, the IT company has asked the employees to get the diagnosis, treatment and medical certificates validated by company-empaneled medical team to decide if work from home is applicable.

The company has granted work from home to employees who have consulted doctors and stated they might be expected to report to officess for business needs. The company has also started tracking the attendance of employees and those who do not show up for atleast three days are being asked to get themselves rostered.

“We have been encouraging our associates to return to offices for some days in a week. A significant number of our employees are already doing so,” said TCS in a statement.

During the quarterly earnings press conference, TCS chief human resource officer Milind Lakkad has stated that one-third of 6,16,171 workers have started working from the offices and set the expectation for employees to abide roster-based attendance from December. “We are going to pay 100 percent variable pay for 70 percent of employees.. the remaining 30 percent will get based on their business unit performance. This is for Q2 (July-September),” said Milind Lakkad.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *