After launching iPhone 13 series along with iPad, iPad mini and Watch Series 7 on September 14, Apple hosted ‘Unleashed event’- second event in two months with new upgrades in MacBook Pro, Mac Mini and AirPods 3.
The event was livestreamed on Apple’s official YouTube channel from Cupertino headquarters on October 18, 10:30 pm (IST). Apple users were blown away by some of the most magical upgrades unveiled at the event.
Here are the highlights of the event:
- The 14-inch MacBook Pro price in India starts at Rs 1,94,900 while the 16-inch version price starts at Rs 2,39,900.
- The new MacBook Pro model goes on sale from October 26 in India
One can place an order via the Apple India online store
- Both MackBook modesl come with thin bezels and 1080p webcam
It has more ports than any other MacBook model announced so far.
- Both models get the new M1 Pro chip that offers 70 percent faster CPU performance
- 14-inch MacBook Pro offers a battery life of 17 hours while the 16-inch version offers a remarkable 21 hours battery life
Along with MacBook Pro series, Apple launched AirPods 3 with an all-new design.
- It comes in all-new contour design
- It goes on sale from October 26 via Apple India Online Store and other offline stores
- For Indian customers, it costs Rs 18,500
- It also launched HomePod mini in different colour variants
Apple surely surprised its users with these new upgrades, especially the M1 Pro M1 Pro and the M1 Max CPUs which is easily a revolutionary upgrade in the PC segment.
As always, Twitteratis were on roll with their apt funny reactions to these upgrades.