Disclaimer: VoI urges all of the children to only cook under the guidance of an adult. Especially, do not use the stove in absence of an adult.
Yana cooks mouth-watering ‘Cheese Loaded Bread’ with the help of her grandmother and shares the entire recipe with all of us.
Try this easy yet delicious recipe out!
- Aloo Stuffing
- Mexican Salsa or Ketchup
- Chilli Flakes
· Carve a hole in the middle of the bread.
· Mix garlic and butter. Spread the mixed butter on the bread.
· Put aloo stuffing on the bread.
· Mix the Mexican salsa and mayonnaise. Spread the mixture on the top of aloo stuffing.
· Add the key ingredient, cheese spread.
· Spread some oil on the pan.
· Put the bread with stuffing and cover it with a lid and let it cook until it is golden brown.
· While plating, add spices of your choice. Here, I have added Parsley and Chilli Flakes.
· Lastly, enjoy your cheese-loaded bread.
Yana Desai is a class 3 student at the St. Kabir School, Drive-in, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.