A goods train derailed near Mangal Mahudi railway station in Dahod district of Gujarat at around 1 am on Monday. Rail traffic has been disrupted due to this. More details about this accident are still awaited. The cause of the accident is yet to be ascertained.
Rail traffic was disrupted at many places after a goods train derailed near Mangal Mahudi railway station in Dahod. Due to this, the railways have diverted the routes of many trains.
Western Railway’s DRM- Mumbai Central has said in a tweet that due to derailment of a goods train in Ratlam division, many trains will run on the diverted route. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to the passengers.
DRM-Mumbai Central informed about the new routes of trains:
1) 19819 ( Vadodara – Kota ) JCO 18.07.2022
2) 09317 ( Vadodara – Dahod ) JCO 18.07.2022
3) 12953 ( Mumbai Central – Nizamuddin ) JCO 18.07.2022
4) 12925 ( Bandra Terminals – Amritsar ) JCO 18.07.2022
Diverted : –
1) 12471 ( Bandra – Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra ) JCO 18.07.2022 Via Bhetasi, Paldhi, Khandwa, Bhopal, Gwalior, Mathura
2) 20915 ( Lingampalli – Indore ) JCO 17.07.2022 Via Panvel, Kalyan, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Itarsi, Sant Haridaram Nagar