You may have heard that a credit card allows you a system of payment with credit so that you are not required to pay cash initially for any products. This is the advantage of a credit card, as you get to pay for your products, with convenience, at a later date. Additionally, a credit card allows you to purchase goods and services with EMI, so you can break up your purchase amounts into equated monthly instalments (EMIs). However, you may not want to issue a new credit card, and if you do not own one, how do you get an EMI advantage? There’s a simple solution as you can get the facility of an EMI without a credit card too.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a digital payment device which lets you buy a gamut of products from both online and offline retailers forming a partner network with the Bajaj Finserv marketplace. There are more than a million items on offer, as well as services you can purchase like travel-related holidays, flight reservations, hotel bookings and more. With such a variety in products, brands and retailers, you can buy anything you like affordably without the use of a credit card. If you use the digital payment instrument, which is purely meant to buy goods and services in EMI, it is possible to have the advantages of EMI without a credit card.
Using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for all your spending requirements gives you distinct advantages over the use of a credit card or any other method of payment:
- You are able to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to do your shopping and since it is equipped with a pre-fixed loan of Rs. 4 lakh, you have a high limit within which to spend.
- When you select the EMI option to pay, you can easily afford to pay in equated monthly instalments with nil interest charges. With credit card EMIs, you often have to pay hefty interest charges with EMI payments.
- For repayment of EMIs, you are able to opt for flexible tenures starting at 3 months to 2 years.
- In case you wish to foreclose on your loan, you will not be charged any foreclosure penalty.
- The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is offered for buying products across a variety of categories in online and offline modes. You can get goods for purchase from over a lakh of retail partners spread across 1,900 cities across India.
- The card comes with exclusive offers and deals tied in and your spends become even more affordable.
The Bajaj Card is easily applied for online through the portal of Bajaj MARKETS. In a simple and brief process, you can search for the tab that says ‘Apply Now’, and go through a stepwise process driven by a straightforward menu. You are required to submit information for authorisation of KYC documents and pay the joining fee of Rs. 530 online, during the process of application itself, and after a short verification, you can view your card in the app called the ‘Wallet’.